This repository contains code for a simple IGB App that calculates average score for the selected items for a track in IGB. This App can specifically be used for calculating average scores for ChIP-seq tracks.
How do I run this app?
- Install Get Average Score app.
- Go back to IGB.
- Select a genome version in IGB. [You can use A. thaliana for demonstration]
- Select a track file from options available in Data Access. [For demonstration - You can use ChIP-seq for A. thaliana. To use this track, select on ChIP-seq in Data Access. Click on GNC PRJNA435725. Click on MACS2 peaks in the options available. Select GNC1 peaks]
- Click on Load data to load the track.
- Click and drag to select some items in the region for which you want to calculate the average score.
- Select Tools > Get Average Score to run the App. The average score will appear in the dialog box.
Questions or Comments?
- Shamika Kulkarni - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com